We are a human brand. We are a culture brand. We are Four Seasons
We are world’s leading operator of luxury hotels and resorts currently managing more than 120 properties worldwide.Four Seasons Hotel Prague
is looking for a talented Conference Services Executive
to join our diverse team.About You
You will be ideally a senior professional who is warm, hospitable, organized, driven with a great communication style appealing to our guests and employees. You will be reporting to the Director of Sales.About the Job
You will be the main point of contact for event organizers and organizers of confirmed group bookings. You will coordinate all requirements for various conference, social, incentive and entertainment groups/events and guides meeting planners through the planning process. You will communicate the needs and expectations of the client with all departments in the hotel and the third parties and helps to confirm catering business to meet the goals. GSE ensures successful execution of group and client satisfaction.About the Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications in detail:
- Finalize the requirements of confirmed bookings while maximizing revenue potential through up selling and ensuring effective communication both written (Resumes, BEO, Daily Reports) and personal contact with all departments for the success of the event. Ensure accuracy of Banquet Checks and provide bill review on completion of program or event.
- Negotiate with clients through the use of creative and attractive menu presentations and event proposals, to achieve both maximum revenue/profit potential and fulfilment of contractual responsibilities while satisfying client needs.
- Providing support to group managers with event inquiries as needed.
- Coordinate the sales efforts to insure proper utilization of function space to yield maximum revenues.
- Research new market opportunities for potential business, inviting potential clients to tour the property highlighting the facilities and services to drive new business.
- Respond to event inquiries with the intention of confirming profitable catering business. Maintain an active trace/follow-up system on all inquiries and personal sales calls.
- Act as the liaison between the client and the hotel for all of the client needs. (Hotel rooms, catering and events, audio visual, transportation, off-site event recommendations, cooperation with the local DMCs).
- Conducts site inspections to make planners of meetings, incentives and social events familiar with the property and to maximize booking opportunities.
- Plan and/or attend and/or participate in meetings with hotel staff and clients, including but not exclusive to: Morning Operations Briefing, Group Resume Meeting, Banquet Event Order Meeting, Sales Meeting, Pre-Convention Meetings.
- Prepare banqueting forecast; attend bi-weekly hotel forecast meeting.
- Supervise the execution of all banquet events. Review all function space with banquet manager. Ensure satisfaction of client at the outset of all events.
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee.
What to Expect
- College education preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in hotel sales/operations
- Fluent in English and Czech (both spoken and written), additional languages are a plus
- Excellent organization, communication and selling skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills a must
- Knowledge of Amadeus Advance and Opera PMS are a strong advantage
- Willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities, and be willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote team work
- Ability to negotiate and work under pressure, high level of creativity and basic knowledge of audio-visual equipment and Internet technology
- High level of integrity and work ethic
This position is offered for a define period of time of 12 months with a possible unlimited extend based on your performance. Your trial period will be 3 months. Feedback is a key; therefore, you will be asked to give your feedback on regular basis and you will also have an informal chat with your 1 up manager and mentor.
FS Prague People value a culture of unique personal contribution and strive for the excellence. We value an open and transparent communication and working in psychological safe environment. We enjoy the common goal to make us always better and stronger. And we love to have a fun together.
We want people engaged, committed with a creative and open mindset and strong sense for responsibility. We want people who enjoys to serve the others.
We hire for the attitude not for the skills.Benefits Include
- Staff Catering: Free employee cafeteria.
- Uniforms: Free provision of work attire including cleaning; allowance for work shoes up to CZK 2.000,- per year
- Extra Week of Vacation: In total You are entitled to five weeks of vacation per calendar year.
- Employee Travel Program: Room nights availability at a reduced employee rate. Up to 40 discounted room nights per year. Discovery nights for free after the 6 months of employment.
- Sodexo Employee Benefit Cafeteria: Up to 10 000 points per calendar year per eligibility.
- Training and Development opportunities: Online courses, E-Cornell for discounted price, Individual development plans, International transfers within Four Seasons hotels & resorts.
Jobs at Four Seasons LTD