Core Agent (FT)
Sobre el trabajo
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Four Seasons Atlanta
Meet us in Atlanta, and we’ll show you what it means to have fun, Southern-style. Our vibrant capital city is the living, breathing cultural heart of the American South, where world-renowned chefs, business moguls and celebrities flock for work and play. Our Midtown Hotel puts you just steps from the renowned High Museum of Art, eclectic Peachtree Street and the sprawling green spaces of Piedmont Park. Enjoy breakfast at Park 75 before heading out to explore the city, or stay in for a healthy dose of self-care in our serene Spa. However, you spend the day, make sure to end your night with dinner and drinks at Bar Margot.
Our Open Opportunity
The Core Agent is an essential member of the reservations team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests.
We are looking for individuals who possess a high level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic. The ability to multitask and prioritize is also essential for this position.
- The Core Agent is responsible for booking Room, Spa and Restaurant reservations via phone, email requests, and guest in-house requests.
- Responsible for providing general information about the hotel and assisting callers as well as responding to emergencies by connecting the appropriate individuals by phone or radio.
- Due to the central core nature of this position, the Core Agent also acts as the friendly and courteous voice of the operator.
- The Core Agent is an authority on all restaurant food menus, alternative cuisine and all beverage lists.
- The Core Agent oversees the entire sequence of service ensuring guest room accommodations, spa appointments and restaurant reservations, are correctly processed and carried out within the stated delivery time according to Four Seasons Standards.
- The Core Agent will always offer professional and friendly service while multitasking, problem solving, and ensuring all of the guest's needs are met.
- The Core Agent will be a willing team player, comfortable with computer systems as well as communicating over the telephone.
- The Core Agent will maintain excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills and will maintain a clear and pleasant voice along with a positive attitude
- Listen to guest complaints and handle those complaints graciously while actively and creatively finding solutions for the guests. Ability to identify when unable to assist guest and communicate with management in a timely manner to ensure the guest’s complaint can be addressed as soon as possible.
- Communicate with all departments as needed over multiple platforms including Teams, HotSOS, Vocera, email, radio and in person to ensure all specific requests and demands are met quickly and accurately.
- Communicate with guests on multiple platforms, including FS Messenger, phone, email and in-person.
- Work closely with the Concierge staff to coordinate guest requests and activities.
- Ability to work entire shifts supporting other departments including Front Desk, Guest Services, and Concierge.
- Handle hotel emergency procedures and situations with maturity and professionalism.
- Perform tasks and projects as delegated by the Core Supervisor, Core Manager, Front Desk Assistant Manager, Front Desk Manager, Chef Concierge, Front Office Manager, Front Office Supervisor or Rooms Division Manager.
Successful candidates will be a willing team player, comfortable with electronic systems and willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote teamwork. Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge and ability to operate various electronic systems.
- Service Passion for Luxury Hospitality
- Requires attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- 1-3 years previous experience in a similar role
Candidates must have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Who We Look For:
An ideal candidate will have extensive experience as an F&B Department Head. They have the ability to work all shifts including, AM's, PM's, weekends, and holidays as needed. This position requires a working knowledge of the division operations of restaurants, banquets operations, room service, and kitchens.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay
- 401k participation with company matching program
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide, subject to availability
- Free shift meal prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Subsidized Marta or parking options
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Departamento: Otros
Core Agent (FT)
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: