Descripción de empleo
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We are looking for talented, passionate, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help us meet our objective of being recognized as the company that manages the finest hotels, resorts, and residence clubs wherever we are located.
Four Seasons Hotel Austin is seeking an Engineer II to join our dynamic Engineering Team. We are looking for someone with excitement and dedication in serving our guests. Satisfying our guests depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other’s contribution and importance.
Are you excited about delivering the best Hotel experience to our guests? This position may be the perfect fit for you! Engineers are responsible for providing service and repairs to hotel equipment including electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, fire and safety, HVAC refrigeration, interior, paint and decorating, and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient manner. As our hotel is open 24/7, 365 days a year, we expect our Engineer II to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of various tools and equipment used in Engineering
- One to two years’ experience working as an Engineer
- Work authorization in the United States
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
- Complimentary employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary Team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Discounted parking and public transportation options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k participation with a company matching program
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube: http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.