Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley is proud to provide our guest the highest standards of luxury and personalized service. At Four Seasons we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley is currently looking for Front Desk Receptionist.
Essential Function of the job:
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged
- Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change and exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Assists guest with all inquiries in connection with hotel services, such as hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, and Concierge services. Responds to all guest requests with highest level of hospitality and professionalism in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person, phone, Chat Message and by email
- Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports, input guest reservations and select and block rooms for arriving guests. Communicate with internal personnel and departments via radio, Hotsos, and Teams. Chat guests via messenger application and utilize Four Seasons guest recognition program.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence of or due to heavy volume in areas of Reservation and phone coverage for Communication Operator.
- Works closely with Guest Services Team to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries and special requests.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- One to two years previous Front Office experience in luxury hotels preferred
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Must be flexible with schedule – Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Must provide work authorization document - proof of eligibility to work in the United States of America
What to Expect:
- Hourly rate $25.85
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
- 401k participation with a company matching program
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Free employee parking
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf