Descripción de empleo
JOIN FOUR SEASONS RESORT HUALĀLAI
Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawai`i Island, Hualālai is a Hawaiian destination practicing traditions that have been passed down from generations before us. Here, the beauty of its natural resources are showcased, tropical and indigenous plants embrace the walkways. The spirit of hospitality is all around you as our people share the true essence of aloha.
All of the richness of the Hualālai experience comes from the gracious people who work here. They are our treasured “Ambassadors of Aloha” – the embodiment of Hawaiian hospitality- and our greatest Asset.
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Spa Attendant who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Spa Attendants have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Greet all guests with aloha and create and provide a comfortable environment for them while in the Hualalai Sports Club & Hualalai Spa.
- Provide guests with a thorough knowledge of the sports, fitness and recreational services offered at the Hualalai Sports Club & Hualalai Spa.
- Provide the Spa Operations Manager(s), Director of Hualalai Sports Club & Hualalai Spa, Director of Operations and/or Manager on Duty information on feedback from guests, thereby creating and ensuring the best possible experience for them.
- Assist management in any way possible to assure the cleanliness, orderliness, and service success of the Hualalai Sports Club & Hualalai Spa and its programs.
- Responsible for completing and ensuring compliance of all daily opening and closing procedures and assigned maintenance of the following areas:
- Aerobics Room
- Equipment Gym/Fitness Centers
- Attendant Station
- Locker Rooms
- Operation Center
- Basketball & Volleyball Courts
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the locker room and wet areas of the Spa, fitness areas and gyms according to established protocols and procedures. This includes but is not limited to:
- Offer guests a detailed tour and orientation of the facilities and amenities and assist them as needed during their visit, including ensuring that they are on time for their appointments.
- Prepare aromatherapy cloths and fresh juice and serve guests according to proper service procedures and standards of hygiene.
- Ensures locker room and outside areas are well-stocked with guest supplies and amenities and ensure high quality presentation of these items.
- Ensure cleanliness, orderliness and minor maintenance of all areas within the lounges, locker rooms and fitness areas including the vanity/amenity areas, sinks, toilets, showers, steam rooms, saunas, and locker rooms after every guest use to maintain hygiene standards.
- And More!
WHAT TO BRING
- Three to twelve months of previous Reservations and/or Sales experience required
- Spa experience is preferred
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Ability to accurately read and work with computer systems.
- Strong Customer Service skills
JOIN OUR ‘OHANA & ENJOY OUR AMAZING BENEFITS:
- An on-site Naturopathic Doctor
- 24-hour access to Indoor and Outdoor Gym
- Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay
- Robust Benefit Plan
- Company Match 401K Plan
- Laundered Employee Uniform
- Free employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary ‘Ohana
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort Hualālai, visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Beau-Rivage Palace Lausanne