Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel
The Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel is looking for a Massage Therapist who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. This position has the opportunity to shape employee experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned hotels. The Spa Therapist reports to the Director of Spa. Work authorization for the location is required.
Join Our Team
Located at the intersection of Wilshire and Rodeo, an international cast of personalities comes together amid urban buzz, Hollywood glamour and a sophisticated California vibe. Experience CUT, Wolfgang Puck's, and become part of a iconic hotel of the Four Seasons Portfolio. Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion for providing above and beyond guest experiences. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- The ability to provide professional massage for any client that includes any treatments that are listed on our Spa menu. (40%)
- The ability to pay special attention to the guests/customers’ needs in an appointment. (20%)
- Product and treatment knowledge as to what services are offered and the products that we use and sell in our Spa. (15%)
- The ability to be on time to all appointments that are scheduled and to shifts that you are scheduled to work. (10%)
- The ability to perform other tasks given by the Spa Manager or other hotel personnel. (5%) Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (5%)
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (5%)
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
Preferred qualifications include three years of experience performing massage, 2 of which should be in a luxury atmosphere. Current Massage therapy License is required. Knowledge of a variety of massage modalities, scrubs, and wraps. Proficiency in English both written and verbal.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview. ******
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf