The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Nail Technician
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Nail Technicians
have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.Responsibilities
- Provide professional nail treatments in accordance with accepted industry practices.
- Perform all treatments according to protocol with skill, proficiency and a pleasant demeanor. Begin treatments at the time appointments are scheduled, and perform all services within the time frame established.
- Provide the guest with personal, gracious, and professional service, perceptive to their individual wants and needs.
- Properly educate guests in regards to nail care. Exhibit proper use of product and abide by all product control guidelines while maintaining a clean and neat spa environment.
- Promote all services, products, and programs of Hualalai’s Sports Club & Spa.
- Provide the Director of Sports Club & Spa, Director of Operations, or Manager on Duty, feedback on guest response to our service line, thereby actively creating the best possible spa menu for our guests.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Be knowledgeable about all aspects of the Spa. (ie.-appointment procedures, clean up procedures, menu of programs including golf, tennis, fitness, swimming pool, and retail).
What to Expect: You Will…
- Must be licensed by the State of Hawaii as a Cosmetologist or Nail Technician.
- Excellent communication and human relations skills, with a talent for motivating the guest to explore and participate in a variety of fitness activity.
- Computer literate. Ability to accurately compute mathematical calculations. [Attentive to detail and accuracy.]
- High level of organizational skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to function under pressure, set priorities and adjust to changing conditions.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf