Descripción de empleo
The Residential Bell Desk Attendant will work closely with the Residential Ambassadors being a reference point for arrival and departure; ensuring that all residents' deliveries are delivered promptly. The Residential Bell Desk Attendant will also assist guests with luggage during arrival and departure, make necessary deliveries to and pick up from guest rooms, transport guest and hotel packages and parcels. The Residential Bell Desk Attendant will also be flexible in handling other duties related to the Residential Services department that will be assigned by the Residential Team.
· Assist residents with luggage, transportation requirements, deliveries, parcels, wine deliveries, groceries, etc. following instructions as specified in the Residence Unit Admittance Forms
· Provide information regarding residential and/or hotel/resort events, services and amenities
· Assist homeowners transporting items to and from private storage if requested; ensuring “Pick up and Return” form is ready for resindent’s signature
· Assist in Residential Lobby service - answer telephones at the Residential Services Desk, deliver messages, packages, faxes, newspapers, letters, etc. to private residences
· Coverage of door, receptionist or other Residential position which might need assistance due to owner needs
· Perform any special projects deemed necessary by your direct Residential Leader
· Handle all Owner interaction with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special request whenever possible; seek any opportunity to prevent owner glitches, assist in all enquiries in connection with the Residence services and facilities
· The ability to communicate residence requests effectively to the Residences Concierge to ensure prompt completion of tasks.
· Relieve other residential roles for meal periods and in case of emergency
· Ensure owners are greeted and assisted upon arrival and departure of lobby/drive
SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES
· Ability to communicate in English and local language
· Prior work experience in hospitality industry; ideally in luxury setting
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf