Sobre el trabajo
BASIC PURPOSE: Assist servers throughout the meal period by providing any necessary items to guest and helping to keep dining area clean and clear.
1. Assist servers by providing water, bread and butter service, coffee and tea throughout the meal to guests, replacing silverware when necessary, clearing dirty dishes and anticipating guests’ needs before requests are made.
2. Complete opening and closing sidework as assigned and have all tables set according to standard, check and set the breakfast station, breakdown any buffets, displays or stations between service or when needed.
3. Clear tables efficiently and quietly between guests and reset them for specific number of persons.
4. Always ensure a clean, neat and organized work area.
1. Average reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
2. Six months food and beverage experience preferred.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Departamento: Driver
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: