Descripción de empleo
Join a diverse and talented team in Philadelphia
We are seeking individuals who are warm, hospitable and start with the heart. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule – do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Candidates will have an opportunity to be a part of a cohesive and dynamic team with opportunities to build a successful career. We empower our employees to be themselves, and become masters of their craft. At Four Seasons, we ensure that your employee experience is just as rewarding as our guest experience.
The role of the Spa Attendant
The Spa Attendant proactively welcomes guests, responds to all inquiries and is knowledgeable about treatments, retail products, services; retrieves, delivers, and sets-up all supplies, including linen and amenities, ensures compliance of daily opening and closing checklists, prepares items for the refreshment stations. Makes guests feel welcomed, comfortable and well taken care of by handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality; accommodating special requests, resolving guest complaints, and assisting guests in all inquiries related to spa, retail products, hotel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
We are seeking an individual who has experience as a Spa Attendant in a luxury hotel/spa environment.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate:
Ability to handle all guest interactions with the highest level of professionalism
Solid communication and organization
Strong ability to multi-task
Passion for service
Strong interpersonal and team player skills
Highest level of integrity and work ethic
Strong problem solving skills
The Spa, Locker Room, Fitness and Pool Attendant is responsible for proactively welcoming guests and dealing with all guest enquiries, for preparing all guest areas in line with spa standards, for responding to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and comfort as well as complying with all Four Seasons policies, procedures and standards.
JOB FUNCTIONS and STANDARD DUTIES:
- Provides a professional and relaxed service to all guests, with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, while assisting guests with their arrival and departure at the spa and offers information to guests about other services offered in the spa as well as the hotel including: (60%)
- Greets arriving guests proactively, offers a welcome amenity and provides an introduction tour of the facilities with locker assignment and pampers them with unique touches (i.e. warm shoulder wrap)
- Retrieves, deliver and store/sets-up adequate supply of all guest supplies, linen and amenities throughout the spa including locker rooms, relaxation room, fitness, spa reception refreshment station and pool and ensures immaculate presentation of these areas after their treatments
- Ensures compliance of daily, and opening/ closing checklists by walking and ensuring all areas on the spa level are well maintained, stocked and cleaned. Works closely with the Engineering department and uses HOTsos to communicate with Engineering about issues to administer preventive maintenance and limit equipment downtime
- Prepares the beverages and food offer on the refreshment stations in all buffet areas on the spa level as well as assists the therapist team to have the post treatment refreshment ready
- Supplements the heavy cleaning performed by the overnight cleanser by wiping and tidying sinks, counters, floors, bathrooms, restrooms and trash collection.
- Advises guests of all areas of the spa and how to use each facility and any equipment.
- Pick up and drop off all linens to and from the laundry department as well as delivery pick up from purchasing dock
- Extends job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including (15%)
- Redeployment to alternative departments / areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- Assists spa reception or therapists (i.e. refreshing couple suite, refreshing a treatment room, assisting with inventory, etc.)
- Performs other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
About Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at Comcast Center
Floating atop the tallest building on the city skyline, Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at Comcast Center combines Four Seasons legendary service with first-of-its-kind Comcast technology and entertainment. Here, the world’s leading hoteliers, architects, restaurateurs, designers and technologists have collaborated to create one of the best urban luxury hotel experiences. Four Seasons is partnered with Michelin starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, James Beard award winning chef Greg Vernick and renowned florist Jeff Leatham to create an extraordinary experience. Named one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for over the past 23 years, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts can offer an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential. Our employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service, personify our company culture. In 2020 the Hotel and Spa received the prestigious Forbes 5-Star Award.
A career with Four Seasons means working for a company where our Corporate Values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. Our benefits include complimentary hotel stays, competitive wages, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and complimentary meals. We strive to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and on the people, we employ and serve around the world.
US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Learn more about Four Seasons:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?