This is a Temporary PositionOur Brand Promise:
At Four Seasons, Life is richer when we truly connect to the people and world around us.
Whether you work, stay, live or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will last a lifetime. Our Promise to you:
To create a culture and a work ethic based on the Golden Rule, giving our people a framework to pursue a superior international service culture. What makes us unique:
In the heart of Beverly Hills & West Hollywood this award winning hotel stands a city icon, buzzing with the energy and excitement of one of the most diverse destinations in the world. Soak up the sun at our resort-style pool, savour award-winning Italian cuisine at Culina Ristorante and discover a new level of wellness at our Spa – or in the comfort of your very own guest room. What we expect:
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Ideal candidate will have:
- Coordinates and performs guest arrival, departure and cashiering tasks in accordance with hotel standards; Provides genuine hospitality and recognition in the work area; adheres to hotel credit policies and procedures.
- Greet all guests who enter the Spa in a warm and welcoming manner using guest name when known.
- Spa atmosphere must be maintained with proper music, lighting, temperature and aroma.
- Has a thorough understanding of and efficiently operates available resources, including databases such as Book for Time and Lotus Notes.
- Updates guest profiles, preferences and appointments in Book for Time accurately.
- Provides individual assistance and accurate information in an effective and timely manner; offers a special touch when an opportunity is presented.
- Anticipates guest needs and takes ownership of guest concerns and requests; acts decisively to ensure guest satisfaction; reports all glitches to Manager for further follow up.
- Possesses a high degree of product knowledge for both treatments and retail and relevant technical skills.
- Stays informed of events in the resort and intuitively recommends and effectively up sells resort facilities in a personalized manner.
- Handles unexpected situations and emergencies in a composed and intelligent manner and in accordance with hotel policies and procedures.
- Always perform quality check by asking guest’s feedback after their Spa experience.
- Identify and report hazards, facility maintenance issues and equipment related problems immediately to manager.
- Respond properly in any emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
- Handle guest complaints if possible by taking ownership and notify spa management immediately.
- Keeps accurate inventory of operating supplies and submits purchase orders to replenish stock in a timely manner.
- Process all financial transactions for retail, spa treatments through Opera and credit card terminal for accurate billing purposes without causing any delays to guests.
- Follows impeccable telephone etiquette.
- Ensures the work area is ready for service; assists in supplies requisitions according to established procedures.
- Is highly sensitive to guests preferences and special requests; offers meaningful alternatives when special requests cannot be met.
- 1-2 years of experience in a luxury hotel or spa setting.
- Spa Coordinator should have basic understanding of Microsoft applications, phone etiquette and Spa Soft systems.
- Candidate must be guest focused and have excellent presentation skills
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Bi-lingual skills preferred.
- Hourly: $19.17 - $22.55
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Investment in your Wellbeing
- Life Insurance
- Complimentary Room nights and discounted rates
- Free on-site parking
- Training programs, tuition reimbursement
- Growth & Development opportunities
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf