Hilton Cleveland Downtown is looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to join their Finance team! The ideal candidate has several years of experience with Accounts Payable, Payroll, General Cashiering, and Basic Excel knowledge. The ideal candidate must also have the ability to meet month end deadlines, high organizational skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. PeopleSoft, BirchStreet, and Unifocus experience is preferred but not required. We're in the heart of Downtown Cleveland, with the Rocket Mortgage Field House, Playhouse Square, and East 4th Street within a mile. Our hotel is connected to the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland. We are located near the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as well as the First Energy Stadium. We have an indoor pool, fitness center, and a top-floor bar with views of Lake Erie. Our hotel consists of 600 guest rooms and 18 meeting rooms with over 40,000 sq ft of meeting space. We also have an onsite bar, restaurant, fitness center, and indoor pool! Apply in minutes, right from your phone! What are you waiting for? Apply now to join one of Fortune's Top 3 Best Companies to Work For! Hilton provides wonderful benefits, travel discounts, and the best opportunities for growth with Hilton's continuously growing company!Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team:
What will I be doing?
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Career Growth & Development
- The Go Hilton travel discount program
- Competitive wellness benefits
- Team Member Resource Group
- Recognition and rewards programs
- And so much more
The Analyst / Clerk of Accounting will perform activities to support the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting functions. The Analyst/Clerk will participate in the development and processes of accurate reports and account management. In addition to performance, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
What are we looking for?
- Perform applicable retained Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting functions
- Respond to guest inquiries, charge inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to support continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability
- Collaborate with SSCs and service provider, as well as partner with SSC to resolve disputes
- Participate in the production of monthly accounts as directed
- Complete month-end responsibilities
- Execute internal control over revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities of the hotel
- Participate in special projects, team training and development
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Reports results to others and aids others to understand financial matters
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with other finance departments and corporate departments they support
- Collaborates with manager to establish specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish project/department goals
- Attends staff meetings pertinent to work assignments
- Researches and responds to information requests from internal departments and management
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations on property and follow the correct procedures when required
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!