Descripción de empleo
A Banquet Server is responsible for delivering and serving food and beverage items to banquet guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Server, you would be responsible for delivering and serving food and beverage items to guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set banquet tables to meet function specifications
- Deliver and serve food and beverages, including, but not limited to, meals, condiments and accompaniments
- Ensure menu knowledge
- Remove china, glassware, silverware, etc. from tables at the conclusion of the meal period and deliver to the stewarding area
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Respond to guest requests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Otros empleos sugeridos
- Sous Chef (Hourly) - Hilton Phoenix Airport - FranchisePhoenix, AZ, United States
- Cook Various Shifts - Hilton Phoenix Airport - FranchisePhoenix, AZ, United States
- Executive Chef - Hilton Phoenix Airport - FranchisePhoenix, AZ, United States
- Riverblends Coffee Barista (Part-Time)New Orleans, LA, United States
- Barista/Cashier $14 + Tips - The Ray Hotel, Delray BeachDelray Beach, FL, United States