With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Find your thing with Hilton and grow your culinary career.What is it like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all, which is why we pride ourselves on our rewards:
What are we seeking?
- Industry-matched pay rates
- Ability to upskill through in-house development programs
- Opportunity to travel and work through internal vacancies
- Free duty meals whilst on shift
- Discounted hotel stays around the world
- Commercial Cookery Certificate + relevant experience
- Strong English communication
- Reliable and works well under pressure
- Skilled in time management and organization
- Ability to work in hot environments and stand on feet for long periods