As a leading hotel in the luxury market, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
is looking for a Butcher
to join the Culinary
Team at this beautiful property! Amazing opportunity to work under French Master Chef, Steve Benjamin
and join one of the world's largest hospitality companies as well as one of the most diverse and renowned restaurant groups in the world!
This Forbes 5-Star, AAA 5-Diamond hotel has 170 rooms, 6,300 square feet of banquet space, and 4 food and beverage outlets. This includes 2 Jean-Georges concepted restaurants, lobby lounge, and in-room dining.
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: Various – must have availability to work weekends, weekdays, and holidays.
The ideal candidate will have at least two (2) years experience as a Butcher.Want to learn more? Hotel Website , Instagram , Facebook
, Jean-Georges Group What will I be doing?
As a Butcher, you would be responsible for the handling of meat & fish in accordance with food safety principles and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding quality, service and financial profitability. Fabrication of proteins for all departments (main kitchen, The Rooftop by JG, and Jean-Georges
) to include beef, poultry, and fish (including fish for sushi/sashimi).What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!The Benefits
– Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
*Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment and the terms of the collective bargaining agreement if applicable. Pay Range: The hourly rate is $30.66 per hour and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs