Descripción de empleo
A Chief Concierge maintains an immaculate lobby and ensures consistently-delivered exceptional customer service to Guests, especially as service affects the transferring and storing of luggage.
What will I be doing?
As Chief Concierge, you will maintain an immaculate lobby and ensures consistently-delivered exceptional customer service to Guests, especially as service affects the transferring and storing of luggage. The Chief Concierge interacts with Guests and contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Offer consistent, high standard service and assistance to Guests and maintain a lobby presence that offers courteous and attentive service
- Ensure that all our individual customers and Groups receive fast, efficient and friendly service
- Ensure that either the Head Porter or Concierge Supervisor on duty are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either the customers or other departments
- Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
- Assist with room moves and luggage deliveries and man the Front Door, following all standard operating procedures
- Ensure the effective handling and storing of long-term and short-term luggage for arriving/departing Guests and clients
- Maintain public areas and all equipment in immaculate condition
- Communicate with Security regarding any unattended luggage
- Greet all guests in public areas and rooms in a warm manner
What are we looking for?
Chief Concierge serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous customer service experience in a supervisory role
- The ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, personal presentation and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Otros empleos sugeridos
- ($500 Sign on Bonus) Sales & Catering Coordinator Embassy Suites SeattleSeattle, WA, United States
- Income Auditor - Hilton SF Union SquareSan Francisco, CA, United States
- Director of Front Office Operations - Hilton Lake Buena VistaOrlando, FL, United States
- Assistant Director Front Office - Hilton Orlando Buena Vista PalaceOrlando, FL, United States
- Beverage Server Pool - Part Time - Hilton Waikoloa Village ($1000 Sign On Bonus)Waikoloa Village, HI, United States