Stay inspired by joining the stunning Conrad
hotel located in the heart of urban DC
as a Concierge!
This stylish and sophisticated Forbes 4-Star hotel has brought a new standard of luxury to DC with 360 rooms, 32,000 square feet of banquet space, and 5 food and beverage outlets. This includes a signature restaurant, rooftop bar, lobby bar, club lounge, and in-room dining.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website , Facebook, Instagram What will I be doing?
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: AM/ PM / Weekends /Holidays
As a Concierge, you would be responsible for assisting guests with various tasks related to their visit and for providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Provide information, recommendations and booking services for a variety of guest inquiries, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, transportation and travel arrangements, tour and event tickets, restaurant reservations, and medical care
- Process and deliver messages for guests
- Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for guests as requested
- Arrange and confirm recreational, business and dining activities both inside and outside the hotel for guests
- Respond to special requests for services including, but not limited to, dentists, doctors, child care, florists, etc.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Register VIP guests, as needed
- Promote Company marketing programs and distribute printed materials, as needed
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!The Benefits
- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
*Please note, benefits may vary depending on the classification and union status of the position.
- Flexible schedules
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)