Descripción de empleo
A F&B Assistant Marketing Manager assists the Marketing Manager and the Marketing Director in designing, coordinating, directing and evaluating all of the F&B Marketing to formulate effective marketing strategies to achieve long term goals.
What will I be doing?
A F&B Assistant Marketing Manager assists the Marketing Manager and the Marketing Director in designing, coordinating, directing and evaluating all of the F&B Marketing to formulate effective marketing strategies to achieve long term goals. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Formulate effective marketing strategies to meet long term goals
- Prepare yearly marketing budget
- Develop and implement direct mail and telemarketing programs
- Control department expenses to achieve company objectives
- Work with the department, F&B and hotel staff to ensure that guests are offered true five star service
- Develop and review employees on a regular basis
- Write and present major F&B marketing summaries including F&B Business plan
- Keep up to date with the competitions offers and promotions
- Comply at all times with Hilton standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient Hotel and F&B operations
- Approach all encounters with guests and fellow employees in a friendly, service oriented manner
- Must be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees and communicate in a pleasant, friendly and professional manner at all times
What are we looking for?
A F&B Assistant Marketing Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information data from various sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need
- Must be able to work well, maintain composure and objectivity in stressful, high pressure situations
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including, anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving co-worker and guest problems as necessary
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- College degree preferred
- Supervisory experience desired
- Able to work evenings, weekends and rotating shifts
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!