Job Requirements JOB PURPOSE: Manages Front Office Operations to ensure profitability, control costs, and quality standards to ensure total guest satisfaction. Oversees room reservations, front office systems, supplies inventory, scheduling, forecasting, and department budget to maximize revenue. Compiles and prepares financial reports, including rate and availability calendar. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules, and evaluates staff. Provide leadership and guidance to Front Office staff, ensuring consistent quality service is provided. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Encourages a team spirit amongst staff members with leadership and guidance.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff. Assigns and instructs guest service, front office, reservations, and front desk agents in the details of work. Observes performance and encourages improvement.
- Uses creative management skills to solve problems. Ensures compliance with Hilton standards to ensure consistent, high-quality guest relations.
- Manages desk through times of stress, emergencies resolve guest concerns and implements resolutions using discretion and judgment.
- Greets customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome, uses a positive and clear speaking voice, listens to and understands requests, issues, and situations from both guests and team members.
- Handles guest relocations as required.
- Prepares daily forecast of expected arrivals and departures.
· Other duties as assigned.Work Experience REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES):
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Basic mathematical comprehension to understand and interpret numbers as they apply to operations in hotels.
· Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language to communicate effectively with guests and employees.
· Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information, and resolve conflicts.
· Ability to analyze information and make effective judgments.
· Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.REQUIRED EDUCATION OR COMBINATION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- One-year previous management experience in either retail, hospitality, customer service, or similar field preferred
· Valid driver’s license required
· Some travel is required.Disclaimer
This job posting is for a position at a hotel that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, salary, benefits and compensation decisions, and the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website. If you accept this position, you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton. You will not be eligible from compensation or benefits from Hilton. You will be eligible for compensation or benefits only as may be provided to you by the independent franchisee.