Descripción de empleo
This position is responsible for anticipating guest needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional service. This position is responsible for processing check-ins/outs, and assisting guests with reservations and requests in a friendly, professional and timely manner, while following B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Guest Service: Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Responsible for providing the highest level of service. Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests. Assists guests by having knowledge of hotel property, local attractions, and hours of operation of hotel outlets and services. Works as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments when necessary. Understands and follows Hilton guest service recovery program.
- Financial Results and Cost Control: Follows proper selling techniques and ensures strategies are utilized to maximize room revenues. Monitors room availability, follows restrictions, and all booking policies and procedures. Drives sales and maximizes revenue by up-selling rooms and amenities. Follows hotel procedures when handling cash and processing financial transactions. Responsible for proper use of all equipment and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste.
- Self/Workload Management: Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adheres to general work rules and department procedures. Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
- Safety/Risk Management: Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with all brand, local, state and federal regulations. Follows all procedures for guest/team member incidents. Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: 1+ years prior guest service experience required preferably in a hospitality setting. Excellent verbal communication skills needed. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
Physical: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disabled
$16.00 per hour. Insurance, 401k with company match, generous PTO/sick leave, Hilton travel discounts.
This job posting is for a position at a hotel that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, salary, benefits and compensation decisions, and the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website. If you accept this position, you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton. You will not be eligible from compensation or benefits from Hilton. You will be eligible for compensation or benefits only as may be provided to you by the independent franchisee.
Otros empleos sugeridos
- Cook INew Orleans, LA, United States
- Director Group OptimizationBaltimore, MD, United States
- Controller - FranchiseSouth Bend, IN, United States
- Line Cook - NEW HIRES can earn a hiring bonus, up to $400!Durango, CO, United States
- Recreational AttendantLas Vegas, NV, United States