is looking for a House Car Driver
to join this gorgeous Atlanta
Located in one of Atlanta's most prestigious neighborhoods, this 42-story tower has over 200 rooms (127 guest rooms plus residences
), over 10,000 square feet of meeting space, and 3 food and beverage outlets. This includes the 3-meal restaurant, bar, and in-room dining.
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: Various – must have availability to work weekends, weekdays, and holidays.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Want to learn more? Hotel Website
- Possess a valid unexpired State of Georgia Driver's license.
- Strong desire to provide excellent guest service.
- Knowledgeable of destinations in Atlanta and local Buckhead area.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Strong communication skills in the English language.
, Facebook , Instagram What will I be doing?
As a House Car Driver, you would be responsible for greeting guests and driving guests to and from requested destinations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Drive property-designated vehicles to and from guest destinations including, but not limited to, local airports, restaurants, theaters, sporting events, convention centers, etc.
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist guests with luggage
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!The Benefits
- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)