Descripción de empleo
Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek - Signia by Hilton is a new brand that offers a premium experience like no other in iconic cities and sought-after resort destinations across the globe. Learn more about our new Signia by Hilton Brand
The Signia by Hilton Bonnet Creek and the Waldorf Astoria Orlando Complex (1511 rooms) is nestled on 482 acres of stunning woodlands, surrounded on three sides by Walt Disney World Resort and 129 acre protected wildlife and wetland preserve. Guests staying at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek have access to the sprawling complex of amenities including a championship golf course, a world-class full-service spa, 12 unique dining options, a lagoon-style pool, and a three-acre lazy river. Plus, both Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando are Official Walt Disney World® Hotels offering convenient access to the world-famous theme parks, entertainment, dining options and much more.
We are looking for our next Laundry Operations Director! The Director oversees our team of 20 team members and is supported by a supervisor role. Our Laundry team is responsible for all hotel guestroom, spa, banquet and restaurant linen - up to 8 million pounds per year!
The ideal candidate will have have 3+ years of Laundry management/director level experience in a full service property of 750+ rooms and/or high volume commercial laundry experience overseeing a large team.
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Career growth & development
- The Go Hilton travel discount program
- Competitive wellness benefits
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- And so much more
What will I be doing?
Directs laundry and/or uniform staff to ensure a constant supply of clean, quality linens and/or uniforms for the hotel in accordance with hotel, corporate and Department of Health standards. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff. Ensures laundry facility and equipment are in optimum operating condition and in full compliance with OSHA requirements and guidelines. Manages departmental financial processes of forecasting, budgeting, purchasing, payroll and inventory control.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
• Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
• Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
• Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
• Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
• Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
• Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Meaningful Benefits for Your Career and Well Being
We support the well-being and performance of Team Members with industry-leading rewards, recognition and support to meet their needs:
• Competitive Salary
• Best-In-Class PTO (paid time off)
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Health and Welfare Benefit Plans
• 401(k) + match
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Go Hilton - Team Member Travel Discounts
*This information is a highlight of the major benefits offered. Wages, retirement and paid time off benefits are specific to your location and position.
Keywords: commercial laundry, laundry operations, dry cleaning, tunnel washer, laundry press, laundry manager, laundry attendant, industrial washer
Otros empleos sugeridos
- Sous Chef (Hourly) - Hilton Phoenix Airport - FranchisePhoenix, AZ, United States
- Cook Various Shifts - Hilton Phoenix Airport - FranchisePhoenix, AZ, United States
- Executive Chef - Hilton Phoenix Airport - FranchisePhoenix, AZ, United States
- Riverblends Coffee Barista (Part-Time)New Orleans, LA, United States
- Barista/Cashier $14 + Tips - The Ray Hotel, Delray BeachDelray Beach, FL, United States