*** The location for this position is virtual/remote ***
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 4,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.What will I be doing:
The Manager, Marketing Co-Op, All-Inclusive will implement and support initiatives on behalf of the All-Inclusive resort portfolio for where Co-op funding has been allocated and confirmed. This entails collaboration with our All-Inclusive Hilton Worldwide Sales & Commercial Services, Special Events, and Marketing teams, as well as other groups across the company. This team member will need to be able to proactively develop and maintain relationships with wholesale partners, Bed Banks, and other B2B Distributors, attend tradeshows as needed with the purpose of coordinating with marketing contacts at partner companies, and coordinate with hotels to best align resort and enterprise plans. Strategic analysis and negotiation of the Co-op plans being proposed by partners is a key to the success of this role.
More specifically, you will:
What are we looking for:
- Support Hilton Sales Worldwide team, Marketing team members by supporting the strategy and planning for Wholesale, Host, and Consortia, and Travel Agency Co-op marketing plans.
- Support the HWS Director of Wholesale Sales with an account planning strategy to facilitate growth through the negotiation of partner Co-op campaigns.
- Serve as an All-Inclusive subject matter expert that understands buyer habits and enhances Hilton shelf space.
- Anticipate partner needs and develop strategic Co-op plans with top clients via marketing Co-op and messaging for sales/promotional campaigns to reach revenue goals and increase market share.
- Review and final approval of sales collateral, digital assets, social media, or any other component included in a Co-op integrated marketing strategy presented by a partner for their annual Co-op plan.
- Review and approve content, messaging, and imagery for Co-op Plan approved sales materials (e.g. copy compilation for email, website landing pages, video production, flier creation, brochure development, and print ads and other components presented by a partner as part of their annual Co-op plan).
- Assist in outlining and recommending strategies that could lead to stronger engagement and adoption of specific wholesaler marketing programs.
- Implement performance tracking obtaining proof of performance as needed to better understand Return on Investment, including monthly tabulation and reporting of this on Co-op, spend, and results.
- Manage, track and report on assigned marketing Co-op budget, as well as maintain action/ ads calendar updated and ensure ads/placements are running as stipulated within marketing plans.
- Create and update the marketing grid calendar.
- Review and update imagery and content of website partners' hotel listings.
- Understand industry trends that impact buying practices and offer creative implementation.
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, a candidate should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Experience engaging with agency partners and strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail, such as proofreading skills, and adherence to Enterprise and All-Inclusive Brand Identity Guidelines
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to collaborate, influence, and form positive partnerships across a big organization
- Critical thinking with quantitative and qualitative analytics skills, including the use of logic and reasoning to identify strengths/weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Time management skills that lend to taking ownership of responsibilities, completing projects on time with a high level of positive energy and drive
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Five (5) years of experience with All-Inclusive resort brands in and/or leisure wholesale companies in the USA, Canada, and LATAM
- Strong knowledge of leisure marketing tactics in the B2B/B2B2C distribution channel: digital and print.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Travel up to 30%
What is it like working for Hilton?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Spanish (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Portuguese (written and spoken)
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton
: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands
. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. The salary for this role varies by applicable and specialized experience and location (Colorado & New York City applicants: Please click here
for additional information). Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Development Bonus Plan consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.