The gorgeous Waldorf Astoria Resort in Maui, Grand Wailea,
is looking for a National Sales Manager
to join the team! This position will be based on-property and handle group 10-74 rooms.
Located on 40 acres of lush tropical gardens, this Forbes 4-Star, AAA 4-Diamond property is consistently ranked among the world's best resorts with 780 rooms, 100,000 square feet of banquet space, and 7 food and beverage outlets. This includes 3 restaurants, 3 bars, a cafe, and in-room dining.
In this role, you will focus on small group business 10-74 rooms.
The ideal candidate will have luxury or resort experience.Want to learn more? Hotel Website
, YouTube What will I be doing?
As a National Sales Manager, you would be responsible for managing the daily operation within the on-property Sales office serving as the hotel representative to prospective clients and customers who need to rent rooms, meeting space, food and beverage service, etc. Specifically, this includes but is not limited to:
What are we looking for?
- Respond to sales inquiries, initiate new sales, prospect and qualify leads and solicit potential clients, entertain clients, conduct site visits and answer questions, determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel.
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals.
- Work with various departments to ensure requested services are provided to customers.
- Solicit business, represent and promote the hotel and review the competition.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!The Benefits
– Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
*Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment and the terms of the collective bargaining agreement if applicable.
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs