The Hilton Minneapolis is looking for a talented Refrigeration Mechanic to join their team!
If you are ready for your next challenge in your mechanical career, this stunning hotel is where you want to be. Right in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, connected by covered skyways to the Minneapolis Convention Center and the Minnesota Orchestra.What will I be doing?:
- Maintain, monitor, repair and conduct routine preventive maintenance to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the hotel's refrigerator equipment and machinery.
- Conducts all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance.
- Monitors, maintains and responds to guest calls. Maintains accurate records and documentation of maintenance and repairs.
Instagram: instagram.com/hiltonminneapolis EPA 608 Universal Refrigeration License or HVAC Refrigeration License is a plus!Schedule needs to be flexible with evening, weekend, and some holiday availability when needed.Starting pay rate of $27.84 per hour with a scheduled annual increase.Benefits include medical, dental, vision, PTO with Teemsters Union, Local 638 as well as Hilton travel perks!What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!