For the Conrad Chia Laguna Sardinia, we are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead the team in the new Signature Restaurant Sa Mesa, specialized in authentic Sardinian cuisine.
Conrad is one of three luxury brands within Hilton, catering towards the Smart Luxury mindset, and offering it’s guests intuitive service, infinite connections and a world of style.
In the Sardinian language, Sa Mesa means “The Table”, and is a simple word to identify the character, style and essence of Sardinian dining, that features traditional flavours and local-grown produce representing the unique food and wine of the island that has been enriched and cultivated throughout it’s history via interactions with other Mediterranean cultures while retaining its own identity.
Sardinian cuisine is considered part of the Mediterranean diet, a nutritional model that was proclaimed by UNESCO as an intangible cultural heritage.
The Restaurant Manager of Sa Mesa, will work in close cooperation with the Chef de Cuisine, in leading an energetic and passionate team, and creating a memorable culinary and educational experience for our guests.
· recruiting, training and supervising the staff
· agreeing and managing budgets
· planning menus
· ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
· promoting and marketing the business
· overseeing stock levels
· ordering supplies
· producing staff rotas
· handling customer enquiries and complaints
· taking reservations
· greeting and advising customers
· problem solving
· preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
· keeping statistical and financial records
· assessing and improving profitability
· setting targets
· handling administration and paperwork
· liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
· making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
· high level of english and italian language is required
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
What will it be like to work with a Hilton brand?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
This job posting is for a position at a hotel that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, salary, benefits and compensation decisions, and the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website. If you accept this position, you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton. You will not be eligible from compensation or benefits from Hilton. You will be eligible for compensation or benefits only as may be provided to you by the independent franchisee.