Rooms Division Manager
Sobre el trabajo
A Rooms Division Manager is responsible for overseeing all Rooms Division operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while evaluating guest satisfaction and setting department targets and objectives.
What will I be doing?
As a Rooms Division Manager, you are responsible for overseeing all Rooms Division operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Rooms Division Manager will also be required to evaluate guest satisfaction and set department targets and objectives. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee Rooms Division operations (Concierge, Front Office, and Housekeeping)
- Review and refine operating process and procedures with the aim of optimize the workforce.
- Ensure tasks flexibility among the teams to secure a high performance team
- Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement above all on quality, guest arrival experience and cleanliness
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure smooth and productive communication. Secure guest satisfaction through high service delivery
- Be the face of the House with strong accountability and Ownership.
- Implement activities in our common areas focused on environmental sustainability.
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Room Division Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Room Division team
- Contribute to succession planning within the hotel and company
- Ensure team members comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Proficient in property management systems
- Ensure the department adhere to Hilton policies and procedures
- Ensure competence of HHonors loyalty program and ensure compliance
Qualifications – Internal
What are we looking for?
A Rooms Division Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Housekeeping Management/Front Office Management experience in the hotel/leisure/retail sector in a similar capacity
- Strong leadership skills to manage and motivate the team
- Excellent organizational, planning and communication skills
- Good financial awareness
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Departamento: Responsable del departamento de habitaciones