Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is looking to welcome a Sales Coordinator to join the team!
Hourly pay rate - $16.50 per hour. Why work for Hilton? Check out the Benefits!
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
What will I be doing?
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
The Sales Coordinator will support as a hybrid position to the Sales team with all aspects of Leisure Sales and Group sales such as effectively communicating with hotel reservations team, review and update VIP arrivals spreadsheet, assist with reaching out to clients where necessary, and any other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Provides the director and managers of sales with administrative and clerical support including word- processing, typing, e-mailing, filing, data-entry, faxing, copying, corresponding, answering telephones, processing mail, taking notes and/or dictation, making travel arrangements and performing other general office duties.
- Assists the Sales Managers upon request to conduct site inspections with potential group clients and or receive visitors/clients.
- Data entry using Microsoft Word, and Excel. Examples include correspondence, reports, marketing pieces, direct mail, contracts, internal forms, schedule of events.
- Responsible for the preparation of proposals and/or contracts to advise prospective customers primarily of the hotel guest rooms, but also meeting space and/or banquet date, space and rate availability.
- Responsible for initiating reservations for group attendees, preparing rooming lists, revising existing reservations, building group blocks in the PMS as needed. Communicating to external customers any communication deemed necessary by the event service managers.
- Email correspondence directed by managers as needed. Answer telephones and assist internal and external guests with requests.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!