Sales Manager - Korean
Sobre el trabajo
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Sales Manager supports the overall strategic management of the hotel by establishing effective working relationships with senior colleagues, in particular the General Manager, Director of Operations, Director of Finance and Director of Human Resources. This role will provide support and advice to the General Manager in strategic planning and overall business goals relating to Business Development issues of the brand and the hotel as well as maintain the corporate standards, brand integrity and hotel image.
What will I be doing?
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Implement all sales action plans related to the respective market (by segment and geographical locations) as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Actively participate in achieving the departmental goals which contribute to the marketing budget.
- Closely monitor accounts revenue and business production for Corporate / FIT / M.I.C.E. accounts.
- Maximize up-selling opportunities whenever possible.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in the forecasting of rooms’ revenue and ATR for Corporate / FIT / M.I.C.E. / LSG (Long Staying Guests) groups.
- Attend major travel functions and promotional events (i.e. trade shows) and promotes sales (rooms, catering, and other facilities and services) for the hotel.
- Plan sales trips, under the direct approval of the Commercial Manager to major market areas, calling on accounts within the specific market areas.
- Report to the Commercial Manager on potential markets needing coverage.
- Gather information of competitors, such as rate, top accounts and production, room, F&B and events, and report to the Director of Sales regularly.
- Keep updated with client relationships and overall business goals through regular entertainment and some activities.
- Meet and welcome some top key accounts, group organizers and VIP guests upon check-in.
- Take responsibility to conduct hotel inspection for all walk-ins, meeting groups and contracted clients and plan next step for future follow.
- Maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales, telephone, fax, and written communication.
- Negotiate with accounts on banquet, outside catering events.
- Develop increased room nights as well as banquet revenue.
- Responsible for the dissemination of the group’s related information to other departments e.g. issues on banquet event orders and group resumes, chairing pre-event meetings.
- Maintain close co-ordination with respective departments on organizer’s requirements and last-minute event requirements.
- Be visible to organizers and clients during their event / group dates and monitor guest satisfaction.
- Oversee the operation of banquet functions and work closely with various departments to ensure quality service is delivered to our clients at all times.
- Regularly review Master A/C postings to ensure postings are correctly done.
- Review bills with organizers regularly to eliminate adjustments needed on final invoice.
- Verify total charges and layout of invoices prepared by Accounts Receivable and send out to organizers.
- Obtain feedback from clients and follow through with the necessary actions.
- Refer leads and send event profile information to relevant sister hotels or NSO / ISO (if any).
- Maintain the active event profile database and group chart.
- Establish and maintain files of major accounts and assist the Commercial Manager in maintaining the accounts management system.
- Establish good working relationship with internal customers (other departments of the hotel) and external customers (clients, event contractors, suppliers).
- The Management reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary, at any point of time during her / his employment.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What are we looking for?
A Sales Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Understand and follow hotel policies, departmental rules, and SOPs.
- Plan sales calls properly to maximize results.
- Meet and service in-house FIT clients, groups and organizers.
- Oversee that group orders are routed to all departments concerned.
- Carry out negotiation for rates with corporate clients and travel agents.
- Follow-up on correspondences.
- Submit weekly sales plans and reports.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Departamento: Ventas
Sales Manager - Korean
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: