***This role can be located in Dallas, TX, or be Remote***
The Hilton Customer Experience team uses guest insights to evolve our already industry-leading, differentiated channels and deliver frictionless, personalized experiences for our customers. From digital key to controlling your room via our app, we humanize the digital experience to serve our always-connected consumers with unique offerings in the best channels so that they continue to feel that Hilton hospitality every step along their journey with us.What will I be doing?
As Senior Manager, Product Management, you will help drive forward the on-property vision by working closely with our experience design teams, operations teams, technology teams, brands, and properties to craft a roadmap and delivery strategy. You will partner with multiple teams to bring that strategy to life, delivering the vital systems and tools to allow global scaling.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter that possesses strong product management experience and has a solid understanding of what it takes to deliver great experiences. The individual in this role will need to thrive working in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment so that we can continuously deliver value for the millions of customers that stay with Hilton every day.
More specifically, you will:
What are we looking for?
- Identify new opportunities that will improve the customer experience on property and deliver increased guest satisfaction as well as increased hotel efficiency
- Drive the roadmap for enabling capabilities on-property
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and Operations in an Agile environment to deliver on new on-property system features, resolve product issues, and act as an evangelist for both guest and hotel team member satisfaction
- Define and present new product concepts to both technical and non-technical partners
- Work closely with the Hilton Experience Design team to create engaging on-property experiences that marry guest satisfaction and team member efficiency
- Write top-notch business requirements and partner with technical teams
- Pinpoint customer needs (owners, Hilton Honors members, guests, partners, and Team Members) to help define and prioritize product features that drive the most impact
- Revel in the data including research and feedback. Define the product's key success metrics, analyze/present metrics/data post-launch, and quickly act on trends that arise from those metrics
- Build trusted and highly effective working relationships across Hilton, including working closely with engineering, design, operations, data science and analytics, brands, policy/regulatory, and market-facing teams
- Continuously look for and capitalize on optimization opportunities
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Good eye for business, an understanding of on property experiences, and most importantly, a passion for building outstanding guest experiences
- Consistent record of taking ownership of projects, including defining scope, driving results, and rolling up sleeves to get the job done
- Proven track record of being able to think high-level and "in the weeds", with a curiosity about creative problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Shown ability to work hand-in-hand with design, operations, and technology teams to build a product
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced agile environment and to break through ambiguity
- Superb written and spoken communication skills with a solid ability to listen effectively and influence partners throughout the enterprise
- Solid attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Eight (8) years of professional experience in Product, Technology, or equivalent field
- Three (3) years of customer experience (CX)
- Experience in key product management functions, including writing user stories, crafting wireframes and market research, and reporting metrics.
- Experience working with a complex cross-functional matrix environment.
- Experience with analytics tools, such as the Adobe reporting suite
- Experience with A/B testing and/or creating hypotheses based on analytics that drive customer value
What is it like working for Hilton?
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree plus 6 years of Product-related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus 12 years of Product-related experience
- Ten (10) years of professional experience in product, customer experience, technology, or equivalent
- Five (5) years working in Agile Product Management
- Experience with Property systems
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton
: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands
. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. The salary for this role varies by applicable and specialized experience and location (Colorado applicants: Please click here
for additional information.). Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Hilton Annual Incentive (Bonus) Plan, consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.