As an eforea spa Receptionist, you are part of a Hilton branded spa team and outlet. The primary responsibilities of an eforea spa receptionist include delivery of customer service, welcoming and registering guests to the spa and fitness center, and performing administrative tasks to include scheduling appointments and responding to guest inquiries. Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team
What will I be doing?
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Flexible schedules
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
As an eforea spa Receptionist, you would be responsible for delivering exceptional guest service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Greet, register, and orient guests to the spa and fitness center
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of eforea spa products and services
- Schedule spa appointments
- Process client payments at conclusion of service/s
- Respond to guest inquiries regarding eforea spa treatments and services, appointment availability, and retail offerings in-person, email, and telephone in a timely and friendly manner
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!