Housekeeping Supervisor Trainee (march 2022)
Descripción de empleo
The intern will work along with a Supervisor and will be trained in CRM for Housekeeping and LHW’s standards. At the end of the internship, the student will have developed his/her control and supervising skills, communication strengths as well as team working and general knowledge of 5 Star service.
• supervise rooms
• arrange the rota timetable
• issue stock orders
• maintain a 5* level of service in the department
• follow the instructions performed by the HoD
• organize uniform issuing process
• to be able to organize a cleaning team
• Fluent in Spanish, English or other European language
• great communicative abilities
• interdepartmental communication and knowledge
• to be proactive and passionate by guest service
• attention to details
• no previous work experience is required
• Candidate must be eligible for getting Spanish Visa – NIE in order to perform the working agreement.
- Tipo de empleo
- Girona, Spain
- Inglés opcional, Francés opcional, Español
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
- 2 meses
- Rango salarial
- Otros beneficios
- • A meal per working shift • Uniform • Benefits in the use of our facilities and discounts in our outlets
Hotel Camiral / PGA Catalunya Resort
PGA Catalunya Resort is the ultimate golfing destination in Girona, north-east Spain, with an enviable location, offering luxury houses and apartments for sale or lease and the best golf course in Spain.
Today's PGA Catalunya Resort is the culmination of more than 20 years' work and, as a single visit will testify, it more than delivers on the vision of its founders. Bringing together the well-known diversity of Catalonia with world-class golf, internationally renowned hotel resort and dynamic home designs was the vision for PGA Catalunya Resort.