Descripción de empleo
- Review/vet programs that meet regulations requirements, interview candidates and assist in vetting exchange visitor applications for sponsorship for HRC’s program designation
- Coordinate and assemble consular, pre-arrival and orientation packets for sponsored exchange visitors.
- Maintain insurance records, CRM and SEVIS records.
- Assist with program changes and processes such as transfers, extensions, amendments, deviations, etc.
- Assist with travel validations, check in reporting and departures
- Interact with various EV’s in the exchange visitor program to provide guidance and support throughout their program through required check-ins.
- Advise exchange visitors of their program requirements, visa regulations, assist with questions related to relocation and transition (such as housing, social security, banking, taxes, cultural differences, etc.) and assist with insurance questions and claims for respective exchange visitors.
- Obtain testimonials, photos, videos from EV’s to share on social media
Job Type: Full-time
Requirements: Strong knowledge of computer skills and prior customer service expereince. An excellent command of the English language, as well as strong interpersonal skills, is required. Must also be self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented. Must have the ability to manage workload effectively including planning, organizing, prioritizing and meeting deadlines. Prior hospitality or international experience (study or work abroad), or in a cross- cultural setting is preferred, as well as experience in a small office environment.
Soft skill Requirement:
- Helpful/listen: Represents exchange programs on all aspects and holds true empathy or the ability to understand and share the feelings of others. Utilizing strong active listening and the ability to handle difficult and unexpected situations.
- Takes initiative to innovative solutions and is prepared to explore new ways to be ahead of new developments. Think outside the box to resolve any issues and bring new ideas to the team. Has a proactive attitude towards new developments.
- Cooperates with colleagues and always strives for mutuality in all relationships: balances the interests of all parties involved and maintains the mission statement. Has a positive and persistent attitude to achieve goals.
- Treats colleagues with attention and respect.
Visa Specialist reports to the Director
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.