Park Hyatt Sydney is recruiting for a professional Assistant Manager - Bell Desk. About Park Hyatt
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.The Role
You will join an energetic and passionate team of ambassadors who are the face of Park Hyatt Sydney. As Assistant Manager - Bell Desk, you will assist the Chief Concierge and Front Office Manager in ensuring the highest standards of service and guest satisfaction are maintained through effective supervision of employee.The main duties and responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Conduct daily pre-shift briefings with employees communicating issues such as rooms occupancy, arrivals and departures, VIP requirements, functions and events, and any other areas of note as required.
- To assign duties and responsibilities to Bell Desk team members and assist them with their duties to ensure that all tasks are performed in accordance with Hyatt International brand standards.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, quickly following up on any guest complaints and issues, reporting to the relevant department if required.
- Delegate appropriately the duties and responsibilities required to well equipped and resource employees, nurturing and developing them whilst ensuring that standards of operation and safety are correctly maintained.
- To maintain a daily check on Microster and employee time and attendance
- Monitor employee morale and provide mechanisms for timely performance feedback and development.
- Consistently demonstrate and instill the guiding principles and core values to all levels of employees.
- To act as a mentor to guide, develop the team and encourage growth
This is your chance to work with exclusive clientele at a luxury boutique property like no other. As a valued member of the team you will enjoy:
- Prior experience at an Assistant Manager or Team Leader level
- A strong customer service orientated, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent proficiency of MS Office and Outlook and Opera advantageous
- Must have a valid Drivers License for Australia
- Complimentary duty meals
- Laundered uniforms
- Training and development opportunities
- Complimentary and discounted accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide
- Additional benefits of a Department Head
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your application through our career website by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.