Summary About Park Hyatt
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.About the Role
A Concierge is responsible for answering questions, giving direction and making detailed reservations or recommendations for our area. This position requires knowledge of all Park Hyatt Sydney offerings, Sydney restaurants, attractions and to arrange guest services through a wide variety of recommended vendors local events and venues and transportation options. To provide information and assistance to Park Hyatt Sydney guests ensuring the highest possible standard of service and professionalism at all times. Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining empathetic conversations and relationships, offering a personalised and pre-emptive service that is tailored to suit the individual preferences of each guest.Some of the responsibilities include:
Qualifications To be considered for this role the candidate should possess the following:
- Responsible for greeting and welcoming guests
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
- Provide maps and directions.
- Assist in on-site events such as weddings or corporate meetings.
- Develop and expand a network of contacts within the community.
Working at Park Hyatt Sydney will include:
- Previous experiences as a Concierge within a five star hotel or similar environment preferred
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Outstanding guest services skills, sophisticated verbal & written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organised and well developed computer knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of Sydney and surrounds
- Access to employee benefits such as complimentary shift meals, discounts for the Spa and all Food and Beverage outlets
- Access to complimentary and discounted Hyatt accommodation worldwide
- Access to internationally recognised learning and development programs and opportunities
- Access to an employee assistance program and paid family leave benefits
- Being part of a diverse and inclusive team, passionate about their work
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces with the aim to create an authentic culture of care and service.
Our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.careers.hyatt.com