Joining Meliá is to embark on a journey without borders because the possibilities of growing and training here are endless. It is knowing that the world is yours and that you can work in many countries. And all with the feeling that you are part of a big family.
It means knowing that you have started one of the most exciting journeys of your life, a journey in which inspiration will always accompany you. Do you dare to be the owner of your professional career in an inspiring world? 😉🌟
Job Mission: As Assistant Front Office Manager, you will assist in supervising the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will I have to do?
• Assist the Front Office Manager to oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
• Assist the Front Office Manager to evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
• Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognized
• Maximize room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
• Assist the Front Office Manager with setting departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
• Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team
• Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
• Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
• Assist the Front Office Manager with staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Assist the Front Office Manager in managing, training and developing the Front Office team
Because belonging to the great Meliá family is being VIP 🌟
You will enjoy My MeliáRewards which is the exclusive loyalty programme for our employees with exclusive benefits and advantages.
In addition, enjoy the My MeliáBenefits programme: with flexible remuneration, exclusive discounts on a variety of products and services, active and healthy lifestyles, and charitable initiatives. Be as proud to belong to Meliá as we are of you. 😉
At Meliá we are all VIP 🌟
Great professionals who make everyday life easier and exceptional. From the junior to the most senior, all of them have unique and important qualities that make working at Meliá an opportunity for constant growth and a passport to create your future wherever you want.
Our warmth, proximity and passion for what we do make working at Meliá an unforgettable experience, full of emotional moments and always with the feeling that you belong to a big family where we have people like you, VIP people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, religion, age, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a global company.
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience in n a supervisory role
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Good proficiency in English and Italian, Spanish is a plus
Ai sensi dell’art. 13 del Regolamento UE 2016/679, Vi informiamo che i Vs. dati personali forniti volontariamente mediante il Vs. curriculum vitae, saranno trattati da Sol Meliá Italia S.r.l., titolare del trattamento, con modalità manuali ed elettroniche al solo fine di valutare una Vs. possibile candidatura all’interno dell’Hotel Meliá INNSiDE di Milano nel rispetto dei principi di sicurezza e riservatezza sanciti dallo stesso Regolamento. La base giuridica del trattamento si fonda sull’articolo 111 bis del D. Lgs. 196/2003 e sull’articolo 6 del Reg. UE 2016/679 par. 1 lett. b) e non richiede il consenso dell’interessato.
I dati del curriculum potranno essere comunicati alla società controllante Meliá Hotels International SA e agli hotel del Brand Meliá presenti in Italia. Il tempo di conservazione degli stessi è di 24 mesi e non si effettuano attività di profilazione.
Rimane Vs. libera prerogativa esercitare i diritti di cui agli articoli 15 e ss del Reg. UE 2016/679 contattando l’ufficio risorse umane all’indirizzo email firstname.lastname@example.org o direttamente il Data Protection Officer all’indirizzo email email@example.com.
Idiomas requeridos: Inglés e Italiano. Español es un plus
Opened in December 2019
A Hotel that will adapt to the dynamic and modern style of travelers seeking new experiences, in an urban and vibrant environment, while still feeling at home.
The future INNSiDE Milano Torre GalFa will be located within an existing building, known as Torre GalFa, which used to be the second-highest skyscraper in Milan after the close by Pirellone building. The area where the building is located used to be known as the Centro Direzionale of Milan, which is characterized by the 1950s- 1960s towers, many of which dedicated to government offices and other major public and private companies.
Torre GalFa The Building
The GalFa Building or Torre GalFa in Italian is a skyscraper in Milan, Italy, located in the Centro Direzionale. It was designed by architect Melchiorre Bega in 1956 and completed in 1959. The building is 109 m and 30 floors high, with 2 more underground floors, and qualifies as the sixth-highest skyscraper in Milan (after the new high-rises of Porta Nuova). The overall design of the tower is mainly based on the International Style architecture.
Hotel INNSiDE Milano Torre GalFa
145 Room Keys Restaurant and Bar 4 Meeting rooms: Meeting Room 1: 32 sqm, 20 pax theatre style Meeting Room 2: 63 sqm, Big Idea Space Meeting Room 3: 27 sqm, 8 pax boardroom style Meeting Room 4: 60 sqm, 27 pax theatre style Panoramic Gym on 1st floor with E-fitness virtual lessons Parking spaces. Entrance from via Alfredo Campanini
Entrance address: Via Gustavo Fara 41, 20124 Milano