Descripción de empleo
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
A Lifeguard is responsible for the safety and well being of swimmers in the resort pools and beach.
What we need from you
- Responsible for observing swimmers within the resort pools and dedicated sea swimming area during the operational hours, and ensure all swimmers abide to the facility rules and regulations.
- Must have a valid and active Pool and Beach Life Guard qualification recognised by UAE law
- Be competent at all times as a qualified lifeguard to perform rescues and first aid. These include, but not restricted to, CPR, AED, spinal management, first aid, pool and sea water rescues.
- Lifeguard must always maintain physical fitness in order to respond promptly to any guests needing assistance in the water.
- Must be able to operate all rescue and emergency equipment, keep these well maintained and stored safely always.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of pool and beach areas, including monitoring of water quality.
- Be aware of daily weather, pool temperatures, tides and other external factors that may affect safekeeping of hotel assets and guests/employees alike.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations established in the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, and Health & Safety.
- Ensures that all maintenance issues and hazards are reported and rectified immediately for the safety of guests.
- Take initiative always to ensure guest safety and satisfaction, being flexible with taking on other responsibilities as and when required by the hotel operation.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a housing, transportation, recreation facilities, uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
InterContinental Fujairah Resort
An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury, the InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains.