Descripción de empleo
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. With 190 rooms, indoor & outdoor event space, restaurants & bar. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five-star resort presence. What's your passion? Whether you're into knitting, kite flying, or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU! We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great brands guests love. And we're looking for more people like this to join our dynamic & committed team at the InterContinental Fujairah Resort.
Your day to day
As Pastry Chef de Partie you will supervise the pastry kitchen employees in a large full-service, luxury, or resort hotel with multiple major food and beverage outlets and banquet facilities with the capacity to cater to more than 500 people. Some of your main role responsibilities are:
- Assist Executive Pastry Chef to bring creativity and flair to the required implementation of plans as required
- Assist Executive Pastry Chef to design menus for pastry kitchen
- Assist Executive Pastry Chef to arrange for showcasing and tasting of menus for pastry kitchen
What we need from you
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for:
- Completion of a degree or certificate in culinary arts
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Chef, with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity, or equivalent combination of education and culinary/kitchen operations experience.
- Vast knowledge of pasrty/bakery practices, menus and offerings
- Knowledge of written and verbal Business English
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be Yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online".
We are an equal opportunity employer.
InterContinental Fujairah Resort
An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury, the InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains.