Descripción de empleo
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. Spread over 69 acres of land, the resort features 190 stylish guest rooms and suites with expansive balconies offering uninterrupted views across the ocean. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
As a Recreation Manager, you must be a visionary leader accountable for the overall recreation aspect of the resort whereby helping to provide a healthy, enjoyable and memorable stay for the resort guests and visitors. Some of your daily responsibilities include: • Prepare and manage a business plan/ budget with measurable targets for all parameters set down by the hotel budget • Coordinate with Sales & Marketing to showcase the products and services effectively • Effectively monitor and analyse variations from the budget in terms of revenues and cost of sales etc. • Develop systems that measure the judicious use of resources within the department • Develop procedures that track, report on, and control the running costs of the department • Prepare financial reports • Coach, counsel and discipline staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance • Ensure a thorough set up for quality products and services covering the pools, beach, health club, salon, and spa. • Ensure attentive, personalized and prompt services for the guests at all times. • Design and arrange for creative and enjoyable services for the Resort guests that add value to their overall stay. • Source external entertainment service providers which offer a unique experience to guests in comparison to competitors • Manage hotel contracts (example: vendor leases and/or service contracts). • Familiarizes yourself with Company Health and Safety Policies and ensure your areas promote and comply with them
What we need from you
• Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification • Qualifications in Spa Management from a reputable institute • 3 to 5 years leadership, experience of a luxury recreation facility of a five-star resort In order to look the part, you must: • Be highly fit, presentable and well-groomed • Personable and pleasing personality • A natural salesperson with the ability to introduce and sell recreation facilities • A true entertainer at heart
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be Yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online". We are an equal opportunity employer.
InterContinental Fujairah Resort
An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury, the InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains.
Otros empleos sugeridos
- LifeguardFujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Recreation Animator at InterContinental Fujairah ResortFujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Restaurant Server at InterContinental Fujairah ResortFujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Stewarding Supervisor at InterContinental Fujairah ResortFujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Chief Steward at InterContinental Fujairah ResortFujairah, United Arab Emirates