Restaurant Manager - Jumeirah - Hospitality Connection Barcelona 6 de marzo
Sobre el trabajo
Estaremos recibiendo solicitudes y realizando entrevistas para esta oportunidad laboral en Hospitality Connection Barcelona. Ven a vernos en persona a la feria de empleo organizada por Hosco y dedicada exclusivamente a la industria de hostelería y turismo.
Solicita este puesto de trabajo para asegurar tu plaza. Tu perfil de Hosco será la llave de entrada al evento. ¡Te esperamos!
¿Dónde y cuándo tendrá lugar Hospitality Connection Barcelona?
- Lugar: ME Barcelona Hotel, situado a solo 5 minutos de Plaza Cataluña.
- Fecha: 6 de marzo de 2023.
- Duración: 4 horas y media, desde las 14:00 horas hasta las 18:30 horas.
La asistencia a Hospitality Connection como solicitante de empleo o como persona en busca de asesoramiento profesional es gratuita. ¡Asegura tu plaza hoy mismo y no pierdas la oportunidad de conocer a nuestro equipo!
Posiciones disponibles: 2
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant who like to associate her/himself with one of the most luxurious brand in the hospitality industry. This includes a highly competitive salary and package, excellent training and development opportunities, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours and retail leisure discounts.
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 26 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities. As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa, Mallorca is located on a cliff and surrounded by pine forests looking over the fishing town of Port Soller. Its 121 spacious guestrooms and suites, all with private terrace or balcony, enjoy stunning views of the port, the Mediterranean Sea and the impressive Tramuntana mountain range, a UNESCO Heritage site. The hotel offers three restaurants, two bars, two swimming pools and a Talise Spa. The hotel is divided into eleven low-rise structures ensuring that visitors experience a truly exceptional and natural environment.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Restaurant Manager position to join our Food & Beverage Service Department in Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To co-ordinate the activities, preparing, setting and servicing all functions in accordance with departmental standards.
- To follow strictly the Banqueting Procedures as laid down in the Operations Manual
- Ensure that all casual /agency workers and other staff receive relevant training.
- Receive host at the beginning of the function and check with him/her that instructions are correct
- To participate fully in the team work aspect of the department
- To carry out any reasonable task or project as requested by the Conference Events Manager
- Ensure the proper storage and maintenance of Banqueting equipment in the table store and service corridor
- Liaise with Kitchen regarding correct menu, numbers and timings
- Co-ordinate with the Banqueting office regarding details of the functions
- Confirm with client/ meeting planner at completion of the event that he/she is satisfied and bid farewell.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Essential- Basic Food and Hygiene Training
- Desirable- Previous Management Courses and Training
- Essential Previous supervisory experience in a similar type of establishment
- Excellent level of English
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- Demonstrates excellent supervisory and leadership skill
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Micros
- Works well under pressure
- Demonstrates flexibility in working according to the needs of the business
- Excellent customer care skills
- Desirable Knowledge of any other Languages (German)
Idiomas requeridos: Inglés y Español.
Built on a cliff overlooking the fishing village of Port Soller and surrounded by the Tramuntana mountain range, the Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa promises a true escape – even appearing to float between the sky and the sea.
This intimate luxury hotel in Mallorca houses a selection of 121 airy sea or mountain facing rooms and suites, spread across 11 buildings connected by wonderful scented gardens. You’ll enjoy access to your own private balcony or terrace at our top hotel in Mallorca so you can enjoy the picture postcard view at your leisure.
The warm Mediterranean climate and the Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel’s glorious natural setting make this luxury hotel in Mallorca the ideal place for al fresco dining. You have a choice of three bars and three restaurants serving Spanish delicacies, while the luxurious Talise Spa, state-of-the-art gym, two swimming pools and a spacious ballroom provide more ways to spend your time with us.
A world away from the stresses of modern life, Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca is just a 25-minute car transfer from Palma International Airport.