Head Wellness Concierge (Thai nationals only) – (in English)
Descripción de empleo
Your place to breathe. Where wellness lives naturally, leisure comes effortlessly and business thrives seamlessly. Here service is personalised with purpose, and wellbeing is at the heart of every experience.
Nestled in the Sindhorn Village, an extension of Bangkok’s evergreen Lumphini Park, our hotel is crafted for your lifestyle. From spacious rooms designed for intuitive comfort, inclusive dining creations where every culinary ethos is embraced, to the reinvigorating flow of energy throughout the unique and iconic architecture. Breathe in the moment – this is your space to live the life that’s distinctly you.
Head Wellness Concierge
To take 100% responsibility for assisting the Spa Manager to manage a successful Resense spa via leading the spa team effectively to deliver and exceed the guests’ expectations and maximise profitability in accordance with Resense’s spa vision, core values and all related brand standards, procedures & policies.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- To oversee the spa in absence of the Spa Manager and have a clear understanding of, and to always work in line with, all related standards, core values, visions and goals of Resense Spa.
- Provide a service that is responsible, continuous, spontaneous, personal and genuine. This requires a very high level of communication and social skills to take responsibility for the whole team.
- Actively contributing in and directing all meetings as necessary.
- Take responsibility for ensuring maximised booking & service delivery of guest journey by concierges & therapists from beginning to end.
- Take full responsibility for assisting the Spa Manager and fitness Managers in reviewing all suggestions and comments from staff and guests and making necessary adjustments.
- Full responsibility for assisting the Spa Manager monitoring all facility and service standards and keeping him/her up to date of any operational opportunities.
- To deal with problems, enquiries and complaints from Spa clientele & informing the Spa Manager.
- To ensure that the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures are implemented and monitored in particular with relation to cleanliness and hygiene.
- To maintain and update equipment, product, service and standards as required.
- To take care of the Wellness Centre guests and members in an individually focused and conscious way. To know and remember their names, preferences and to acknowledge and make them feel cared for in the spa.
- To ensure all wellness team members are following the training & procedures for the guest journey and that sales of treatments and products are maximised.
- To ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout the facility at all times.
- To assist in achieving agreed commercial targets at the spa through the planned co-ordinated development of the facility and the implementation of the treatment and activity programme.
- To liaise with the Spa Manager on forecasts, stock levels, requisitions, budget, targets etc. and ensure a par stock level appropriate to business demands.
Recruitment and Training:
- To motivate, encourage and drive the team, and to maintain the correct level of professional and qualified personnel, overseeing all facilities and activities within the spa.
- To be responsible for instigating progressive, professional and well-organised training and assessment of staff and to conduct performance appraisals as required. Oversee weekly schedules, attendance sheets, sick leave and holiday arrangements.
- Supervise spa therapists, concierges & attendants, answering queries and identify training needs.
- Develop the therapists’ roster and assist the concierges with the appointment schedule.
- Ensure the spa’s operating procedures and policy manuals are implemented and updated as required with the approval of Resense and assist with the development and updating of the spa menu.
- Assisting the Spa Manager and fitness Managers tracking and developing statistical reporting.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date records and statistics on the spa employees.
- Will take full responsibility for assisting the Spa Manager to monitor operating supplies for the spa department and to generate necessary purchase requisitions.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Two (2) years spa supervising experience in an international standard spa.
- Beauty/spa/Wellness qualification (an advantage).
- Business administration qualification (an advantage).
- Should have excellent knowledge wellness.
- First aid and CPR certificate.
- Operations management.
- Human resource management.
- Customer service ability to manage and review budgets and operating P&L.
- Duty management experience within spa or similar environment.
- Business writing.
- Equipment operations.
- Computer literate with experience of computerised scheduling systems.
- Fluent level of English communication is required.
- Willing to work shift hours including evenings and weekends
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Team Leader/Skilled Professional
Job Posting: Feb 22, 2021
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 200000TQ