The overall scope of the incumbent includes serving food and beverages to guests in the assigned outlet, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards of the hotel and in line with Kempinski’s DNA values in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.OVERALL OBJECTIVES
- Recommend, take order, and serve food and beverages to customers
- Answer guest questions and handle guest requests in a polite and efficient manner.
- Connecting with customers to build a loyal customer base
- Inventory monitoring and waste management and reduction
- Cashiering duties, outlet opening and closing procedures
- Do routine cleaning and maintain cleanliness of workstation.
- Follow food and beverage safety and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Lead the service and act as a role model to the team.
- Ensure a flawless service to the highest standards and as required by the department and the hotel.
- Fully understand the concept of the restaurant and being able to act as a guardian in terms of service provided, food and beverages served and the guidance of the team.
- Ensure a great communication within the team and able to hold team meetings in the absence of the Assistant Restaurant Manager.
- Attend the daily Food & Beverage Meeting in the absence of Restaurant Manager and Assistant Restaurant Manager.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Warm, pleasant, friendly and confident, with good interpersonal skills.
- Possess good command of English
- Ideally you will have at least 1 year in a similar role within a restaurant/cafe environment.
- Familiar with HACCP requirements
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules and procedures
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Staff
Job Posting: Nov 30, 2021
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 210000CI