Hostess, Manko, One&Only Aesthesis
At One&Only, we exist to create joy for our guests through anticipation, creativity, precision, empathy and warmth. We tailor every aspect of our guests’ stay to bring their dreams and desires to life. With an atmosphere that’s chic but wonderfully unstuffy™, and a team who are meticulous but warm, we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Wrapped in ancient mythology in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, where lavender lands meet sapphire waters and our collection of rooms, suites and villas embody the timeless glamour of the Aegean. The warm Mediterranean hospitality is one of our most unique and valued assets. With abundant knowledge and generosity, we anticipate our guest’s every need and surpass expectations. Whether we are designing the perfect family day out or arranging a romantic private dinner, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of playfulness, discovery and adventure. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion. About The Role
A hostess or host greets customers as they enter a restaurant, takes their reservation or puts them on a waiting list, gives them menus and escort them to their seat. They also handle phone calls and customer queries about the restaurant and menu and assist various restaurant staff when necessary. He/she will work closely with the Culinary and Beverage teams to ensure One&Only service standards exceed the experience of the guest. Key Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Greeting guests as they enter and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- A knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
- To assist with any other duties that are required by the member of the management team.
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Workplace training from within a high standard hotel environment.
- Knowledge of catering operations and beverage practices within the catering industry.
- Experience in luxury resort would be an advantage but not a requirement.
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.