Descripción de empleo
As F&B intern you’ll be serving to our guests our delicious dishes and creative cocktails as well as thinking of new ways to improve our service and surprise our guests.
You’ll be supervised by the F&B team.
- Preparation of the daily service and the mise-en-place.
- Cleaning and maintenance of your work area and the kitchenware.
- Appropriate use of work machines and individual protection equipment.
- Correct storage of the prepared products in the appropriate chamber and identification of the preparation date.
- Annotating the necessary products for the next service.
- Proper order, cleaning and maintenance of your work area.
- Compliance of the environmental policy.
- Currently studying a bachelor’s degree in hospitality or related field.
- Previous hotel knowledge and experience in operational departments will be valuable.
- Must be fluent in English (Spanish is a plus).
- Proactive, positive, energetic, dynamic, emphatic, team-worker and with passion for food & beverage area.
What to expect from us
- 300€ gross monthly.
- Uniform and laundry service for the uniform.
- Training programmes and access to IHG’s training tool.
- Meals included on shift.
- Tipo de empleo
- Barcelona, Spain
- Camarero / a
- Español opcional, Inglés
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
- 6 meses
- Puestos disponibles
- Rango salarial
- 300€ gross per month
- Otros beneficios
- - Uniform and laundry service for the uniform. - Training programmes and access to IHG’s training tool. - Meals included on shift.
Kimpton Vividora Barcelona
Not just in Barcelona’s famed Gothic Quarter, but of it, Kimpton Vividora Hotel fuses a sense of contemporary luxury with the dynamic culture and artistic spirit of this storied City Center neighborhood.
A relaxing escape and vibrant hub for locals and discerning travelers alike, our boutique hotel is a home away from home for those seeking to experience Barcelona as insiders.
The architecture and design of the spaces accentuate our historic surroundings while plush modern comforts, superlative service and standout amenities can be discovered around every corner.
Step outside our doors and the city’s exciting attractions and hidden gems are just a stone’s throw away, waiting to be explored.
Why We're Here
We believe heartfelt, human connections make people's lives better. Especially the people who work here.
Our founder, Bill Kimpton rebelled against impersonal, generic hospitality that makes people feel disconnected. He initiated a new boutique hotel standard and environment where people could connect, from the heart. That was the goal then, and it is still our purpose today.
Your work here has meaning. You're here to improve the lives of coworkers, guests, owners, communities, and together we make that happen. It's what drives all that we do. Every day you can improve lives in your own, unique way and you can expect the same in return. It all starts with you.
How We're Different
Our San Francisco-born entrepreneurial spirit and zest for life kick started this culture in 1981, and it shines through to this day.
It all flows from you. The lively, rebellious, genuine you - with your diverse background, talents, experiences, and plucky personality - is fully welcome, and celebrated here. Because we know that when people can be themselves at work, they shine.
That's what we seek out and celebrate. It's people of all kinds who share a knack for creativity and self-leadership. People who don't need to be told what to do to get things done. People who have an innate passion for making others' lives better.
It adds up to a work environment that's a bit quirky, irreverent, exciting, uncommon, empowering, and downright exceptional. Guests feel it; you'll feel it too.
Differences make a difference. We are committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our hotel and restaurant guests. With that goal in mind, we encourage each of our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate differences among people. That includes different personalities, lifestyles, work styles, education, and experience. We also welcome and embrace people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, physical abilities, sexual orientation, gender identities and genders.
Be Yourself. Lead Yourself. Make it Count.