Chef de rang
Descripción de empleo
To be in charge of taking guest’s orders by advising and recommending them LPM signatures dishes and keeping your tables well maintained at all times. To clearly explain to each and every table the LPM concept (sharing, tomato and lemon, olive oil).
• To treat all your colleagues and guests as you will treat your family and friends
• Greet all your colleagues when you arrive before starting your duties
• Always be punctual, wearing the correct uniform respecting the grooming standards
• Be smiley, friendly and respectful with all our guests and your colleagues
• Always ensure to provide the full LPM experience to all our guests
• Seize every opportunity to explain the LPM concept and signatures dishes/drinks to new guests
• Seize every opportunity to develop your own skills/knowledge and share it with others
• Create a positive and open-minded environment for all
• Support and help your colleagues, always work as a team
• Stay honest, authentic and always seek to go to the extra mile
• Embrace and respect all cultural differences
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To attend bi-daily team briefing actively.
• To efficiently communicate and report to relevant supervisors and co-workers in a transparent way.
• To recognize guests preferences and anticipate them.
• To handle all guests complaints in a friendly and effective way, if escalated, to report to upper management.
• To always act and perform accordingly to LPM standards.
• To have a thorough knowledge of the menu, wine list, digestive and bar list of LPM
• To be in charge of your own section, providing the best possible service while interacting in a friendly and in a welcoming manner
• To maximize opportunities to increase revenue (upselling, recommendations, participation in incentives,...)
• To always ensure an excellent guest experience.
• To successfully follow daily duties and role responsibilities.
• To efficiently use the POS system.
• To respond quickly and positively to changes within your job role, showing flexibility
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Hospitality education background
• Previous experience in hospitality/F&B industry (min 1 year)
• Previous experience in a similar position (min 1 year)
• Previous experience in a high-volume restaurant
• Previous experience in a high-end restaurant
• Interpersonal skills
• English – excellent oral and written
• Guest relation skills
• Attention to details, speed and accuracy
• Working attitude
• Additional foreign language skills
• Selling skills
• Team player
• Organizational and time management
• Stress management
• Familiarity with POS and cash handling
• Familiarity with SOPs
- Tipo de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- marzo 2022
- Duración del contrato
- Puestos disponibles
- Otros beneficios
- - Meals on duty - Uniform - Monthly tips - Possibility of career growth - Possibility of travelling in within our global outlets
LPM Restaurant & Bar
LPM Restaurant & Bar is a global brand with operations in vibrant and dynamic cities around the world: London, Dubai, Miami, Abu Dhabi, Hong-Kong and now Riyadh.
LPM is a French restaurant and bar inspired by the Mediterranean cuisines. Made of fresh ingredients, prepared a la minute, our dishes are meant to be shared and arrive in the middle of the table, whenever they are ready. Our purpose is to bring people together to share a great time, where our guests will find great food, warm and friendly service in a vibrant atmosphere. All our guests must feel welcome as part of the LPM family.
We value attitude over skills, and prioritize internal growth: we welcome talent and groom them. We focus on consistency in a warm and friendly environment, and we believe we can strive if we all work closely together. Our standards are simple, yet they require focus to ensure a great guest experience.