Descripción de empleo
Store Name/Number:NY-Columbus Circle (0368)
Address:10 Columbus Circle Space 201, New York, NY 10019, United States (US)
Full Time/Part Time:Part Time
As a Beauty Advisor, you are a key team member who inspires and helps our customers become the best version of themselves. You are encouraged to explore, create emotional connections, and help customers discover our amazing Beauty Selection. You’ll love working with our diverse teams and leaders, who really care about you and help you evolve. Reimagine your future with Sephora.
Your responsibilities include
- Creating Amazing Customer ExperienceProvide a welcoming environment for our customers by listening to and embracing their unique needs. Unleash your creativity, passion, and knowledge of our iconic brands during every interaction. Suggest and sell products and services to our clients in all areas of the store. Introduce our credit card and Beauty Insider to all customers to help them discover the benefits of our loyalty programs.
- Supporting Store SuccessHelp make a beautiful first impression by keeping the store sparkling and stocked. Embrace your winning spirit and drive results by contributing to your store’s sales goals and sharing your knowledge of Sephora’s policies and standards. Support special events, promotions, and priorities as they come up. Participate in inventory control. Ensure compliance with sampling policies. Participate in programs to reduce loss. Designated advisors to be knowledgeable of cashier functions.
- Demonstrate our Sephora valuesPassion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We would love to hear from you if you have
- A passion for client service and love working with people
- Knowledge about what’s new and trending in beauty
- A track record of building relationships with customers and team members
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- Prior experience working in retail sales or services industries
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
- Consistent and reliable attendance
- flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for an entire shift, work in a fragrance filled environment & handle and apply cosmetics products to clients-with or without accommodation
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy
- Diversity, Inclusion & BelongingWe pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Meaningful RewardsSephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link:Click Here
If you are applying to a job in Colorado or Connecticut:Click Here to view additional information about how Sephora complies with state-specific requirements.
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Beau-Rivage Palace Lausanne
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?