Descripción de empleo
Director, Store Communications
Job ID : 199060
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address: 525 Market St, 32nd Floor,San Francisco,CA94105,United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular
Job Function: Retail Operations
Is This Position Eligible for Remote? : No
Your role at Sephora:
As a Director, Store Communications, you will lead a team of communications professionals focused on delivering streamlined communications and learning content to support effective training, initiative implementation, and day-to-day business operations. Reporting to the Senior Director, Store Communications & Business Partnerships, you will develop and drive a vision of the evolution of content delivery and tools, work cross functionally with business partners to ensure information is tailored to the audience and lead a develop a team to improve the overall communications strategy for the Store organization. In addition, you will:
- Drive the Store Communications vision and strategy for Store Experience and Business Operations and Stores in partnership with the Sr. Director, Store Communications and Business Partnerships.
- Lead a team to deliver a comprehensive communication strategy for stores and field leadership to ensure information and content is relevant, accurate and supports strong field execution.
- Design best-in-class ‘storytelling’ to deliver content that fully engages and informs audiences and delivered through the most effective platforms.
- Embody a continuous improvement mindset and approach across all areas of communications responsibilities. Identify gaps and opportunities in existing processes and lead team to proactively collaborate with business partners to design solutions.
- Oversee the implementation and administration of content delivery systems and tools, including the store communications platform, learning management system, and brand partner portal.
- Identify and prioritize system features and enhancements to support long term vision and roadmap. Partner with IT as necessary to plan and implement system changes to existing platforms.
- Own partnership with FSC departments to ensure they are clear on the process and strategy for how to effectively communicate to the field and brand partners. Ensures information is delivered accurately, effectively and within proper process and guidelines.
- Oversee design of contest and recognition strategy that supports achieving business metrics within field organization, driving field engagement and morale, and leveraging key brand partnerships to incentivize employees when appropriate.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 10+ years’ experience managing retail communications or communications in a professional environment or related
- 5+ years’ leadership and/or management experience in a corporate environment with an ability to develop and lead teams
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional editing and copyediting skills
- Competency using Adobe Acrobat and MS Office with an emphasis on Microsoft Word templates, styles and formatting
- Ability to show initiative, enthusiasm and flexibility while demonstrating integrity, maturity, and a constructive approach to challenges and negotiating with others
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate and model client service standards
- Openness to feedback, and strive to improve own performance based on that feedback
- Quick learning ability; patient, comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to take initiative
You’ll love working here because:
- The manifesto. Sephora believes in championing all beauty, living with courage, and standing fearlessly together to celebrate our differences. We will never stop building a community where diversity is expected, self-expression is honored, all are welcomed, and you are included. We belong to something beautiful.
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
Sephora’s goal is to create and nurture a safe and productive work environment for all. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company and insists on creating a space where everyone feels they belong.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.