The Sales Analyst EMEA Wholesale & Franchising is responsible for the elaboration of control analyses for the entire EMEA Wholesale area, coordinating the organization of the various control activities. He/she carries out both quantitative and qualitative analyses, the performance of the different distribution areas (countries, regions, clusters) and measuring the KPIs of both multi-brand and franchising channels.
He/she will also have the responsibility for the achievement of business goals for the assigned area, managing the whole sales process and the customers relationship.Bud geting
Support Showroom activities during sales campaign
- He is responsible for coordinating the seasonal budgeting process of the wholesale channel and, in collaboration with the Area Managers, supervises the collection and unification of data of the individual distribution areas/channels (sell-in).
- Coordinates the definition of monthly turnover targets for Franchised stores and monitors their progress, supporting Area Managers
- Supports Area Managers in the development of the project for the redefinition of the system for the collection/analysis of sales data (sell-out) of Franchised stores.
- Collaborates with Showroom Manager in the analysis and projection of Budgets (Customer, Line, Cluster) and supports Area Managers in monitoring sales trends.
- Processes daily sales extractions for Sales Management, Area Managers, Showroom Managers and Product Rooms (best-selling items, order cancellations, counter-season comparisons, etc.).
- Processes the budget per article/color of the collections for the Product Room
- Manages and monitors the system of scaled items
- He is responsible for the correct operation and updating of the sales campaign progression file
- Coordinates with the IT department for the development of applications related to sales management (order entry, etc.)
- He/she processes the final results of the sales campaigns, supporting the data with the necessary qualitative analysis.
- Supports the W&F Director in required analyses (feasibility analysis, P&L) to evaluate new development opportunities and in managing special projects.
- Supports his/her Manager in the definition of business policies for the assigned area
- Is responsible for the optimization and the development of the Wholesale and Franchisee channel in the assigned area, respecting the corporate strategies and the Brand identity
- Identifies new opportunities and establishes the relationships with the potential retailers, in order to expand the sales network
- Conducts research activities on the target market and on the main competitors
- Communicates qualitative and quantitative product/collection feedbacks to the Product Development Function
- Provides standard and ad-hoc reporting to the W&F Director and other corporate functions
- Responsible for the continuous monitoring of the performance of business results against objectives, performs analysis on any deviations and identifies any critical business areas
- Participates in internal update and/or planning meetings and provides necessary analytical suppor
- Is responsible for the continuous monitoring of the business results related to the targets, conducts analysis about any deviations and develops appropriate corrective actions
- Degree in economics (Economics and Business, Statistics, Management Engineering)
- Experience of at least 5 years in a role with predominantly analytical content (sales analysis, budgeting, etc.)
- Ability to analyze data, reports and financial forecasts (step-by-step income statement, key financial indicators)
- Able to work on projects in accordance with deadlines, to manage peaks of activity, to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and understandable manner to all business functions
- Excellent command of the Office package and PowerPoint; advanced knowledge of complex databases and advanced Excel features (pivot tables, etc.)
- Fluent Italian and English