Descripción de empleo
The LVMH Employer Branding team is looking for an intern to contribute to a variety of strategic communications projects and events with an international scope.
Who are we?
Sitting in the LVMH headquarter in the heart of Paris, the LVMH Employer Branding team is responsible for ensuring that LVMH, as an ecosystem of more than 70 unique Maisons, remains an attractive and top-of-mind employer. To do so, the team is responsible for a variety of projects touching upon strategic HR communication, relations with schools worldwide, initiatives for students and graduates, diversity & inclusion actions.
One of the team’s ambitions is to ensure that the LVMH employer brand positioning is clearly and consistently communicated to students and early career professionals by establishing the INSIDE LVMH brand.
As Employer Branding Assistant, you will contribute to taking the INSIDE LVMH strategy to the next level, taking part in developing engaging initiatives, events, content and communications actions.
What do we offer?
A great opportunity to experience first-hand how to implement a strategy via communications and events, branding and content creation actions; to strengthen your project management and stakeholder management skills by working at the cross-road between geographies (USA, Asia, Europe), business sectors (Fashion and Leather Goods, Wines and Spirits, Watches and Jewelry, Perfumes and Cosmetics…), brands and functions (retail, marketing, operations, HR), and to interact with a variety of stakeholders to build your network across the LVMH Group.
Your tasks will include:
- Manage the animation of the INSIDE LVMH Platform and Certificate, including events and content; contribute to the editorialization of contents on the platform; monitor and ensure the community management of a digital platform, by measuring quantitative KPIs and by assisting users who need support
- Help conceive and set up inspiring digital and face-to-face events, in collaboration with our Maisons’ teams and our partners schools
- Help animate the community of HR managers in the Maisons working on Early Career professionals topics, and the community of LVMH and Maisons managers who are our ambassadors at schools or on the digital INSIDE LVMH platform
- Work in close collaboration with external agencies and service providers to ensure all deliveries are in line with the global strategy and consistent with the LVMH brand
Who are you?
You have excellent interpersonal skills and bring energy and good mood into the team. This interpersonal ease makes you a privileged contact with our Maisons as well as external service providers. Organized, rigorous and responsible, you ensure effective follow-up of your tasks.
- You are currently enrolled in a Master program (Master 1 ou 2), ideally in a Business or Communication School/University
- You communicate excellently in English, orally and in writing. A basic level of French is ideal but not mandatory
- You are creative, digital-savvy and always up to date with the latest trends
- You are organised and structured in the way you manage tasks and interact with others
Knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign etc) and excel is a plus.
The internship is based in central Paris, starting from January 2022, for a duration of 6 months.
Please attach a cover letter and an updated CV to your application