Poste Moët Hennessy
, the Wines and Spirits Division of LVMH, regroups twenty-five Maisons, many of which have been around for centuries, while others are just starting their journey.
Our vision is to lead the future of luxury Wines and Spirits from nature to communities.
Located in the most prestigious terroirs around the world, we have unique savoir-faire from winemaking to art de vivre, hospitality, and brick-and-clicks retail management to craft exceptional experiences for consumers.
For many years, with the ambition to pass on a better world to future generations, we have been committed to the Living Soils Living Together program structured around four key commitments: Regenerating our Soils, Mitigating our Climate Impact, Engaging society, and Empowering our People.Moët Hennessy
is proud to promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment for all.
As an employer, Moët Hennessy
offers unique journeys throughout its global ecosystem, opportunities to develop new skills and grow professionally.Distributor Partnership On & Off-Premise LA, MO, OK & NE Manager
is responsible for managing MHUSA’s relationship with its distributor partner(s) serving accounts in a specific sub-territory. The LA, MO, OK & NE On & Off-Premise Manager serves as the interface for distributor relationship connected to On & Off-Premise accounts within LA, MO, OK & NE and manage distributor performance for On & Off-Premise accounts within LA, MO, OK & NE to ensure execution in market remains on strategy and within established guidelines, contract terms and budgets.
- Manage day-to-day operations and fulfillment in coordination with distributors for all accounts within their scope:
- Manage sell-in of products and programming for Mom & Pop and Core Indies On & Off-Premise accounts within LA, MO, OK & NE with distributor team
- Support PG/IE subchannel teams in executing on fulfillment (High Energy, Experiential Retail, Hotels, Resorts, & Mixology, Dining & Specialty Wine and BVM On-Premise) in On & Off-Premise accounts within LA, MO, OK & NE
Monitoring Distributor-Managed Accounts:
- Manage day-to-day relationship with distributors for On & Off-Premise accounts within LA, MO, OK & NE
- Communicate guidelines and expectations to distributors to ensure flawless execution across all segments and subchannels within scope, distributor sales and management understand all in store brand objectives and strategies, and to deliver targets
- Track distributor KPIs, based on brand/market priorities; take corrective action as necessary
- Ensure preferred supplier status with distributors, agencies, retailers, business partners within assigned market ;;
- Participate in distributor organizational design where needed
- With Commercial Insights and Distributor Insights support, monitor distributor KPIs (e.g., distributor inventory days, depletion and distribution analysis)
- Facilitate connections between MHUSA HQ Account Managers and Distributor HQ Account Managers to ensure HQ calls and activations for On-Premise BVM accounts and outlets within territory are executed seamlessly
- Define, oversee, and monitor sales & depletion goals for On & Off-Premise accounts within LA, MO, OK & NE
In-market execution for Priority Subchannels:
- Communicate standards, allocate volume, oversee execution, and support activation for accounts in priority subsets of Mom & Pop and Core Indie accounts within their scope
- Ensure quality of brand mix, inventory, size mix and market pricing are implemented according to parameters set by the state lead
- Work with distributors in monitoring and executing day-to-day operations and fulfillment to ensure all accounts within their scope receive proper inventory
- Participate in ride-alongs with distributors to view account sites
- Monitor flow of activities and program/activity calendar required to achieve brand priorities and overall performance for distributor-managed accounts within scope
Strategy and Planning:
- Work with distributor partner(s) to ensure implementation of priority subchannels plans (defined and developed by subchannel leads with enablement support) within scope
- Communicate standards, allocate volume, oversee execution, and support activation for accounts in priority subchannels within scope
- With Commercial Finance support: Aggregate total budget, targets, and volume allocations for all On & Off-Premise accounts within LA, MO, OK & NE
- For in-year plan/budget adjustments:
- Provide feedback to state lead and priority subchannel resources for your market(s) on the feasibility and implications of reallocating volumes and budgets across states
- Coordinate reallocation of volumes and budgets for distributor-managed On & Off-Premise accounts in LA, MO, OK & NE
- Aggregate revised plans for all accounts within scope and communicate changes to the distributor(s)
- Provide input to Brand and Trade Marketing/Program Development on 360 activation calendars in relevant scope:
- Provide feedback on cadence and saturation of brands & programs/events in specific market and scope
- Propose programs/events in local market to be included in the program calendar
- Direct internal and Distributor analytics/Insights teams to measure and optimize ROI for programs/events
- Review past programs with market leads on a quarterly basis to ensure a proper ROI on marketing spend on distributor-managed accounts
- Oversee a business in the assigned scope within SGWS sub-territory
- Direct accountability for overseeing and delivering Distributor-managed accounts (Mom & Pop and Core Indie)
- Joint responsibility with Distribution Partnership team members in overseeing and delivering Distributor-managed accounts in this SGWS sub-territory
- Indirect accountability to deliver revenue from priority PG/IE subchannels in this SGWS sub-territory in support of PG/IE team, by working with distributor team
- Oversee distributor performance within assigned scope and serve as the MHUSA interface for distributors in the territory
- Presenting programs to the distributor counterpart and enable distributors to execute on them
- Influence commercial execution of distributor sales reps
- Influence resource allocation for in-market dollars spent in distributor-managed accounts
- Manage complex, collaborative external relationships possibly spanning a large market/set of geographies and internal relationships with functional leaders in Finance, Trade Marketing & Program Development, Commercial Finance, Commercial Ops, Commercial Insights, Subchannel Leads, IT, etc.
- Facilitate alignment and agreement across a variety of internal and external groups with potentially conflicting interests
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experienceLanguage
External applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- 5-7+ years trade or distributor management experience within the Beverage Alcohol Industry.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong system and management skills.
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques and distributor network, Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles.